Our unique student-centered program is designed to build confidence and support the development of essential skills. All beginner skiers and snowboarders will benefit from the personalized focus and instruction from Soda Springs Mountain Resort’s professional staff. Our group lessons are organized based on ability and personal goals.
- Available for skiers and snowboarders, ages 8+.
- Register for a Beginner Lesson at the Rental Shop on the first floor of the Main Lodge. After the registration process is complete, lessons meet outside at the Snowsports School meeting area. Please be punctual.
- Please arrive at least one hour prior to the lesson start time for the registration process which includes registration forms, ticketing and equipment rental fitting.
- All lessons include a limited-access lift ticket, 2-hour lesson and rental equipment.
- Soda Springs Mountain Resort requires all Snowsports School participants under 17 years of age to wear a Snowsports helmet while in a lesson. Helmets are available to rent for $10.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
2016-17 RATES & TIMES
Includes a limited-access lift ticket, 2-hour lesson and rental equipment. Helmets are not included in rentals.
||11:00am - 1:00pm OR 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Rental Contract and release liabliity form will need to be completed by each participant. Participants under 18 years old must have a parent/legal guardian's signature before a ticket may be issued. Save time and download the form today.
*Holiday Dates: November 24-27, 2016; December 17, 2016 - January 8, 2017; January 14-16, 2017; February 18-26, 2017.