With specially trained instructors for all ages and ability levels starting at age three, our Soda Springs Mountain Resort instructors offer coaching for every skier and snowboarder. You’ll even get the inside scoop on our hidden runs and the best trails all over the mountain.
- Register for a Private Lessons at the Rental Shop on the first floor of the Main Lodge. After the registration process is complete, you will meet your instructor outside at the Snowsports School meeting area.
- Available for skiers and snowboarders ages 3+.
- Private lessons do not include a lift ticket or rental equipment.
- Please arrive roughly 1 hour prior to the lesson start time for the registration process which includes registration forms, ticketing and equipment rental fitting.
- Private lessons are available daily starting at 10:00am until 3:30pm.
- Private Lessons are based on availability.
- Soda Springs Mountain Resort requires all Snowsports School participants under 17 years of age to wear a snowsports helmet while in a lesson. Helmets are available to rent for $10.
- For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be issued within 24-hours of lesson.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Private lesson rates do not include a lift ticket or rental equipment; a lift ticket is required to participate.
|1-Hour Private Lesson
PARTICIPANT REQUIRED FORM
All participants must sign a Winter Activities Release of Liability form. Participants under 18 years old must have a parent/legal guardian's signature before a ticket may be issued. Save time and download the form today.
DOWNLOAD PARTICIPANT FORM
*Holiday Dates: November 24-27, 2016; December 17, 2016 - January 8, 2017; January 14-16, 2017; February 18-26, 2017.